1 stick of unsalted, good quality butter
3 bunches assorted radishes
Fleur de sel or Maldon sea salt
1. Wash the radishes thoroughly with cold water, taking care to remove all residual dirt. Trim stalks to approximately 2". Pat dry thoroughly and refrigerate until ready to dip.
2. In a small bowl, microwave the stick of butter for 25-30 seconds or until the butter is just half melted.
3. Remove butter from microwave and whisk until the consistency is smooth and thick and the color is pale – about 20 seconds of whisking.
4. Dip each radish into the tempered butter and place onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Set in refrigerator until ready to eat.
6. Serve with fleur de sel or flake sea salt for dipping.